Extraordinary Events combines creativity, innovation and logistics to deliver award winning experiential and strategic special event planning, corporate meetings, general sessions, galas, awards ceremonies, incentive programs and experiences with measurable results. 30 years as leaders of the events industry gives buying power for headline entertainment, specialty acts and dynamic speakers. Headquartered in Los Angeles, this award winning firm works internationally to handle logistics, décor, entertainment, and venue research for corporate clients. You have a unique story. Let Extraordinary Events help you tell it!
Anchor: Our Work
View some of our AWARD WINNING events
We really don’t believe in titles
because EE operates as a team
but in case you really, really want to know who does what other than we all do everything….
- Feline fan, fur mom to Tom and Jerry, Nonna to Cameron and Ethan
- World explorer and finder of all things creative
- Brad loves to come off like Yosemite Sam, but he has a tender and generous heart
- His first job was delivering papers
Manager, Business Development
Brittany S. Friedman
- Lover of all things sea otter— avid wildlife foundation supporter.
- Can binge watch a Netflix series in a day.
- Country music fanatic and beach bum at heart
- Can beat anyone in a game of H-O-R-S-E
Social Media Manager and Executive Assistant
- She is a chocolate-anything fan
- She has a 24K smile that lights up a room with a laugh to match
Director of Production Services
- Avid SpaceX geek and amateur futurist
- Prima Ballerina who can dance on the floor or the ceiling
Vice President, Client Strategy
- Enjoys hiking in climates with no snakes.
- Loves Yogahop which is yoga done to hip hop and Top 40’s music
- Rescues old furniture from untimely deaths on the sides of the road all over Los Angeles – and then creatively and colorfully restores them
- Can’t think of anything more fun than a sleepover with her 2 1/2-year-old granddaughter, Eden
- Loves cake. Lots and lots of cake
- She is passionate about fashion and motherhood
Regional Director Of Business Development
- If he could change the world, he would lower the volume on everything. People are too fast paced and immersed in too much information.
- Guilty pleasure: Shoes, shoes and more shoes!
- Loves roaming the Wyoming prairie on a horse named Rooster
- Drove in Ireland and survived!
- Guitar Junkie and Connoisseur of All Things Sonic
- Kind-Hearted Social Justice Advocate
E Words Slider
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
WE ARE AMONG THE MOST AWARDED INTERNATIONAL EVENT COMPANIES IN THE WORLD
43 SPECIAL EVENT GALA AWARDS
3 EVENT MARKETER AWARDS
3 EIBTM AWARDS
2 INTERNATIONAL STEVIE AWARDS
3 AMERICAN STEVIE AWARDS
2 GALA AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
2 WOW AWARDS
2 SITE CRYSTAL AWARDS
1 MPI PARAGON AWARD
SUPER SIX AWARD
GOLD GALAXY AWARD
Inductee in Women in Business Hall of Fame
National Association for Women in Business
Inductee Event Solutions Hall of Fame
EE BLOG & LATEST NEWS
When I attended C2 in May, one thing stuck out beyond the incredible creativity of the conference. Many of us commented on the fact that… Read more
This wonderful piece made me think about the many sales pitches I have attended AND given. Often I was so bored that I wanted to… Read more
A few nights ago, I had an MRI. And while I was enclosed in my tube listening to loud noises, they began to have a… Read more
THE GOOD NEWS-LETTER
Some happy news in your mailbox every week.
Los Angeles Headquarters
13425 Ventura Blvd., Suite 300
Sherman Oaks (LOS ANGELES), CA 91423
Phone: (818) 783-6112
Fax: (818) 783-8957
6580 Chaffee Court, Unit l5
Cleveland, oh 44141